Monday, February 4, 2013

Oh let's see how well you fare

Perhaps it is time for a long tale, that which is a collection of stories from months in which I have endured. It comes upon one girl. She used to be my friend, and in fact I thought she was wonderful. May I tell you, that very, very, very first impressions can be correct.
Let us start from the beginning. When I first came to my school, I do not think that our friendship hit off well. When we first met, I remember, we were in the same class. She was playing with some other children, and they were standing atop a large structure. I stood below, wandering, unsure of what to do. Upon the sight of myself, she bent over, and told me, "You can't play with us, it's too scary for you." she said it with an attempted air of royalty, yet it did not come off that way. I shrugged, "Ok." I said, and continued to wander around this magnificent structure in the play yard. A few seconds later, she reappears, and is hardly happy. She looks down once more, "I told you once before, this game is too scary for you, you can't play." I shrugged once more, "Okay,"
It is the end of this tale, yet I have one more for the day before I tell of this lifelong journey. At the same age as the story once mentioned before, my grade went on a rather wonderful field-trip to a playground and museum. As we ate lunch, my source tells me that they recall that she had finished her lunch, proceeding by asking others for their lunches. As they said no, her lips puckered up as though she had ate a crate of lemons, and the tartness had finally caught up to her.
As I tell you, there is more tales in store. I daresay that I hope that this blog is granted good fortune. I will not leak out any names.
Be observant, and careful with those observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment