Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bribery for Power

I am a delegate representing my class. Every other week, we have a meeting. There is a girl in the grade above me, who has the most atrocious taste, yet so does the grade above me as almost a complete whole. They dress very inappropriately, and act that way too, thinking that people would fancy them. Unfortunately, so does the grade below me. They act the same ways, hanging in the bathroom, talking of gossip, blocking every door and hallway, talking of their pretty pink underwear as they eat applesauce or so.
But this is not about a whole, that is a story for another day.
The leader of the grade is both hated and fawned over. She is slightly larger than life, and loves to wear clothing that's short. She is supposedly rich, but it is not sure to me. She did not show up to the meeting for the second or third time during her term, and someone suggested she be impeached. Though it was unknown how she was elected, a delegate told us all at the meeting. They say she promised to pay everyone who voted for her forty dollars. She did not keep her agreement.
I will not mention any names, though you will know who you are. I doubt you will gain access to this blog, but however it is.
Silent Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment