Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Surroundings

This is my second post, all of you know. Where should I start? Well in my school, on my floor, it is composed of 3 grades. I am in the lowest of grades, there are not really cliques. Not really still means that there are. There is one clique in my grade. The popular. Not many exactly look up to them, but they still have the social class. You almost always have girls surrounding the leader, trying to make a conversation, trying to let them in. I myself was invited, formally by oral one of the girls. I should decline shouldn't I?
Anyways, I suppose one of what happened...
We were on an overnight trip, the clique were all walking together. Next to the group, was a girl kissing the leader's butt. "Ooooh your hair is sooooo nice!" she squealed. "Noooooo," the leader replied, but you can tell she accepted the compliment. "And you are soooo pretty!" one of the wannabes squealed back. The leader smiled, "When we get back, I'll give you all makeovers! All the boys will be falling for you!"
EURRRRRRRHHHHHHH! That was me sticking my finger down my throat. 
Well that's about it for today, should I tell more to those of the silent demise? Shall I tell you that the leader has had 2 and 1/2 boyfriends? Broken 1 and 1/2 heart? The 1st, wants her back? The 2nd has another girlfriend? The 3rd has his eyes on someone else?
Is this her silents demise? Come back for the next drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment